MyNYP/LH Patient Portal
The MyNYP/LH Patient Portal is a secure website that makes it easy for you to view your health information collected during an outpatient procedure or hospitalization at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital. The MyNYP/LH Patient Portal gives patients convenient 24-hour access to their health information wherever there is an Internet connection.
MyNYP/LH Patient Portal gives you online access to certain records from any of your hospital stays or outpatient procedures since 2010. It’s a way to help you keep track of your medical history and share it with others, if you like.
Types of Information Available in the Patient Portal
- Vitals when discharged from the hospital (blood pressure, heart rate, etc.)
- Medications administered or prescribed during your hospitalization
- Problems/Diagnosis during your hospitalization
- Summary Reports of your hospital stay and discharge instructions
- Radiology and Laboratory Reports (Lab reports - July 2014 to present)
How Do I Access the MyNYP/LH Patient Portal?
If you have been an inpatient or outpatient at NYP/Lawrence within the past three years and have an email address, you can access the MyNYP/LH Patient Portal. If you would like to sign up for this service, please call 914-787-3077.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have questions about the medical information in my record?
Please call your primary care provider (physician) to discuss any findings or for further clarification about the data.
What if I need medical information not available in the Patient Portal?
Please call NYP/Lawrence Hospital’s Health Information Management Department at 914-787-3295.
How secure is MyNYP/LH Patient Portal?
- Privacy is very important to NYP/Lawrence and our patients. MyNYP/LH Patient Portal adheres to stringent industry guidelines to protect you (patient) and your identity. The data in MyNYP/LH Patient Portal is highly protected and only you (patient) have access to this information. Who else can see the record is also controlled by the patient. In addition, NYP/Lawrence complies with federal and state laws that keep your health information private and secure as per the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as well as the provisions of the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act.
Click Here to Access Your Medical Records or Sign Up for the Patient Portal